Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Arizona
* The Coyotes lost, 4-1, in Columbus last night, dropping their fourth straight game in the process (0-2-2 record). Arizona has scored six total goals in its last three games, with four of those coming on the power play.
* Chicago lost, 2-1, to Winnipeg at United Center on Sunday night, losing in regulation at home for the first time since a season-opening setback to St. Louis. The Blackhawks have scored one regulation/OT goal or fewer seven times in their last 11 games – most of any team in the league since November 15.
* Tonight marks the first meeting of the season between the Coyotes and Blackhawks. Chicago has won four straight games vs. Arizona, and is 5-0-1 in its last six tilts against the Coyotes overall.
* Tobias Rieder scored Arizona’s lone goal last night, lighting the lamp for the second time in his last three skates, and giving him seven markers on the season. Rieder had three helpers last December 29 against Chicago – one of his three career 3-point performances.
* Artemi Panarin lit the lamp for the second straight game Sunday night, giving him 10 goals on the season. Panarin had six points (1g, 5a) in three skates vs. the Coyotes in 2015-16.
* Including Panarin, Chicago has three players with 10+ goals in 2016-17 – tied with the Rangers and Maple Leafs for most in the league. The Coyotes are one of 11 NHL clubs without a 10+ goal scorer this season.