Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Chicago
* The Flyers dropped a 4-3 overtime decision in Arizona on Saturday night, earning at least one point in their first two games for the first time since starting the 2011-12 campaign 5-0-1. Philadelphia is 37-1-5 (.919) when potting at least three markers since the beginning of 2015-16 (tied for third best in the NHL).
* Chicago beat Nashville, 5-3, at United Center on Saturday night after dropping its first two tilts of the season for the first time since 2010-11 (went 0-1-1 that year). The Blackhawks have potted 5+ goals 14 times since the beginning of last season (t-4th most in NHL).
* The Flyers swept the season series from the Blackhawks in 2015-16, winning 3-0 at home, and 3-2 at United Center. Philadelphia is 19-4-0-0 (.826) vs. Chicago since 1997-98 – best of any team in the league.
* Brandon Manning had a career-high tying two assists Saturday night, giving him a team-high tying three points (all helpers) on the season. Flyers’ blueliners have seven helpers combined in 2016-17 – tied with Toronto for most of any Eastern Conference club.
* Richard Panik recorded his first career hat trick on Saturday night, earning first-star honors, and tallying at least one point in his third straight game. Panik has lit the lamp four times in 2016-17 – tied with Auston Matthews and David Pastrnak for tops in the league.
* Philadelphia was 10-11-6 (.481) when getting 2+ days off between games last season (21st in NHL). The Blackhawks were 12-10-1 (.543) in such tilts last year (13th in the league).