Cubs Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Milwaukee
* Despite being separated by 21.0 games in the standings, the Milwaukee Brewers and Chicago Cubs have played their 2016 season series fairly evenly with the Cubs winning 5 of 8 games and leading in runs scored 30-28. The Cubs have won all three one-run games between the teams this season.
* The Brewers have a hit a home run in 17 straight games, three shy of the franchise record.
* The Cubs allowed a bunch of late inning home runs in their series against the Cardinals. In fact, in all four games, Chicago allowed multiple home runs in the fifth inning or later. That made them the first team in National League history to allow multiple home runs in the fifth inning or later in every game of a four-game series (and the fourth team in major league history).
* Ryan Braun is a career .352 hitter at Wrigley Field, the second highest in history among right-handed batters with at least 250 plate appearances at the park. The highest? Joe Torre at .358.
* Kris Bryant has hit 28 home runs this season, with 23 coming in wins, an 82.1 percent rate which is the highest in the National League among players with at least 20 home runs this season.