Beauty blogger Nicole Townsend shared some pretty awesome beauty hacks Tuesday on WGN Morning News.
Do these 7 things to look even more beautiful while saving money and time!
- Swipe a stick of deodorant over your entire face before you apply foundation. It helps your makeup to last all day and provides a matte finish.
- Apply blush UNDER your foundation to achieve a natural "flush."
- Say goodbye to makeup brushes and apply liquid foundation with an ankle sock. It helps prevent blotches and provides an airbrushed finish. BONUS: You’ll save tons of money on costly makeup brushes.
- Use scotch tape to create the perfect cat eye and contour. Folks will think you’re a pro makeup artist!
- Use baking soda and water to combat puffiness under your eyes.
- Use fresh cut limes as deodorant. It’s a detoxifying beauty formula that neutralizes bacteria.
- Use butt glue -- you know, what pageant contestants use to keep their swimsuits in place -- to keep your shoes from sliding when you walk. Hairspray will work, too.