74 W. Illinois Street
Now open for dinner, and will be opening for lunch in August.
Rotisserie Ēma – now open for lunch Monday through Saturday from 11AM-3PM.
2 spoonfuls of yogurt
1 Tbs honey
squeeze lemon juice
pinch of allepo pepper
1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil and salt to taste
Add a little oil to a hot cast iron and sear salted romanesco on both sides
- Place the romanesco on baking sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Heat in a warm oven at 350 degrees for 10 mins.
- Spoon the yogurt on the center of the plate
- Once romanesco is cooked to a golden brown, add to the plate, one leaning on the other
- Drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon
- Drizzle honey on and around the dish.
- Sprinkle with Aleppo pepper on yogurt