Jet’s Pizza is selling 20-cent slices in its Chicagoland locations Monday
CHICAGO — Michigan-based Jet’s Pizza is selling 20-cent slices and $2 small pizzas in celebration of its 20th location opening in the Chicagoland area Monday.
Jet’s Pizza is known for its square Detroit-style deep dish pies, including the 8-corner pizza, which has a bit of crust on every slice. The chain now has over 350 locations across the country.
The deals are available to walk-in customers on Monday only, and there’s a limit of one slice and one small pie per person. Jet’s recommends that customers call ahead and do a pickup order to claim the offer.
Participating Jet’s Pizzas are located in Chicago at:
- 3951 N. Kimball
- 670 N. Wells
- 1811 W. North Ave.
- 1805 N. Harlem Ave.
- 2811 N. Ashland Ave
And outside Chicago:
- Arlington Heights – 59 W. Golf Rd.
- Darien – 2425 75th St.
- Joliet – 2309 Essington Rd.
- Libertyville – 133 N. Milwaukee Ave.
- Lombard – 219 E. Roosevelt
- Palos Heights – 127th St./Harlem
- Schaumburg – 1847 Irving Park Rd.
- Skokie – 4112 Dempster St.
- Tinley Park – 17101 88th Ave.
- Wheaton – 936 E. Roosevelt Rd.
- Wheeling/Buffalo Grove – 1065 E. Lake Cook Rd.