White Sox Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Houston
* The Houston Astros and Chicago White Sox are meeting for the first time this season. Last year, Chicago won five of six games in the series, limiting Houston to 10 total runs.
* Houston has allowed an MLB-high 64 runs in the first two innings of games this season.
* Adam Eaton’s 13 infield hits this year are four more than any other MLB player.
* Chicago’s starting pitcher trio of Chris Sale, Jose Quintana, and Mat Latos has been outstanding in the young season. But Carlos Rodon and the rest of the rotation have struggled, combining for just one win (back on April 13) with a 1-9 record and 5.77 ERA.
* Dallas Keuchel’s 5.58 ERA ranks as the third-worst all-time by a pitcher through eight starts in a season immediately after winning the Cy Young Award.