White Sox Game Notes For Monday vs. LA Angels
* The White Sox swept the Angels the only time these teams met at U.S. Cellular Field last season, as Chicago limited Los Angeles to just four runs over the three games.
* Chicago lost the rubber game of its three-game series at Tampa Bay Sunday, 3-2. The White Sox have already played five one-run games this season after leading MLB with 59 one-run games in 2015.
* Carlos Rodon is making his first start at home this season after throwing six shutout innings at Minnesota in his last start. He has earned the win in four of his last five starts dating back to 2015.
* Los Angeles was swept in a three-game series at Minnesota over the weekend, losing the three games by just four combined runs. The Angels have lost each of their last two games decided by one run after winning their first two one-run games of the season.
* Albert Pujols homered Sunday and now has 562 career home runs. His is one shy of tying Reggie Jackson (563) for 13th on MLB’s all-time home runs list.
* Hector Santiago is making his 16th career start at U.S. Cellular Field and second career start as a visiting pitcher. He has a 3.91 career ERA as a starter at U.S. Cellular and a 3.60 ERA everywhere else.