Blackhawks Game 2 Notes For Friday @ St. Louis
* Each of the Blues’ last eight victories at home against the Blackhawks (including the playoffs) has come by a single goal, including their 1-0 win in overtime on Wednesday.
* The Blackhawks have gone 16-32 all-time in best-of-7 playoff series after losing Game 1. At the same time, Chicago has won each of the last two such series – the first round of the 2014 playoffs against the Blues and the 2015 Western Conference Finals against the Ducks.
* The Blues have gone just 16-11 all-time in best-of-7 playoff series after winning Game 1. This includes series losses in each of the last three such series, including the 2014 first round against the Blackhawks.
* The Blackhawks have now allowed exactly one goal in three of their last four road playoff games, and a total of just two power-play goals over their last eight road playoff games.
* Patrick Kane, who recorded 12 points over his final five regular season games, has been held without a goal in five of his last six playoff games against the Blues.
* Brian Elliott has allowed a total of just three goals over his four career home playoff wins, compared to 14 goals in his four home playoff losses.