Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday vs. Philadelphia
* The Bulls have won nine straight and 14 out of their last 15 games against the 76ers. The 76ers haven’t won a regular-season game in Chicago since defeating the Bulls 97-85 on March 28, 2011.
* The Bulls shot 57.1 percent in their 121-116 victory in New Orleans on Monday, their highest field-goal percentage in a game this season and highest since shooting 60.8 percent in a 116-103 victory over Toronto on March 25, 2015.
* With a loss tonight, the 76ers will become just the second team in NBA history to win 10 or fewer games in an 82-game season, joining the 1972-73 76ers, who went 9-73 (.110).
* In the last meeting between the two teams on January 14, Jimmy Butler scored 53 points to go along with 10 rebounds and 21 free-throws made. Butler was the first opposing player to score 50+ points at Philadelphia since Michael Jordan scored 52 in Philadelphia on November 16, 1988.
* T.J. McConnell had four assists last night against the Raptors, and now has 358 on the season. McConnell’s 358 assists this season are the fourth-most all-time by a 76ers’ rookie, behind Maurice Cheeks’ 431 in 1978-79, Michael Carter-Williams’ 441 in 2013-14, and Allen Iverson’s 567 in 1996-97.
* Over his last eight games, Nikola Mirotic has averaged 17.3 points per game on 46.3 percent shooting from the field, including 45.9 percent from beyond the arc.