Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday @ Memphis
* The Chicago Bulls defeated Milwaukee on the road 102-98 on Sunday. Chicago has won three of its last four games now following its four-game losing streak from March 23-28.
* Memphis fell 107-119 at Orlando on Sunday, extending its losing streak to six straight games, its longest losing streak since a seven-game skid back in November, 2009.
* Through games of March 11, Memphis sat six games ahead of Houston and Dallas in the Southwest and were eyeing the No. 4 seed in the playoffs. Since that point the Grizzlies have gone 2-10 now holding slim leads over Dallas and Houston while in jeopardy of falling out of playoff contention completely if they don’t turn things around.
* The Grizzlies have been without Marc Gasol since early February, and lost Mike Conley to an Achilles injury in early March. Memphis is 4-11 when playing without both Gasol and Conley.
* Memphis has had four bench players score double-digit points in each of its last two games after having no such games through March this season. But it hasn’t been enough to fill the void left by its injured stars.
* For Chicago, Jimmy Butler has scored over 20 points in each of his last three games. He missed just one shot (10-for-11) in Sunday’s win at Milwaukee while going a perfect four-for-four from the free-throw line en route to 25 points.