Bulls Game Notes For Thursday @ Houston
* The Bulls have won three of their last four games played versus the Rockets, including their only meeting with Houston this season on March 5 in Chicago (won, 108-100). However, Chicago’s one loss in its last four games played versus Houston came on the road; the Bulls have lost each of their last three road games versus the Rockets.
* The Bulls snapped their four-game losing streak by beating the Pacers, 98-96, at Indiana on Tuesday. Chicago and Indiana were tied entering the fourth quarter, but the Bulls outscored the Pacers, 14-12, in the fourth en route to the win; the combined 26 points scored in the quarter are the third fewest by any two teams in any quarter this season.
* The Rockets beat the Cavaliers, 106-100, at Cleveland on Tuesday, despite trailing by as many as 13 points in the fourth quarter. The win was Houston’s fourth of the season when trailing by double digits in the fourth quarter, after totaling one such win last season.
* Nikola Mirotic had 28 points and 10 rebounds off the bench on Tuesday after totaling just 17 points and 13 rebounds over his previous three games. Mirotic added seven three-point makes in the game, his second game this season with at least seven made three-pointers off the bench (most in the NBA).
* James Harden has recorded at least 20 points and eight assists in each of his last eight games, the second-longest streak by any player this season (Russell Westbrook had an 11-game streak from February 3 – March 2).
* Dwight Howard attempted 22 free throws on Tuesday, his most in a single game since attempting 25 versus the Spurs on January 28, 2014. Since Howard joined the Rockets for the 2013-14 season, Houston is 5-0 when he attempts 20 or more free throws.