Bulls Game Notes For Thursday @ New York
* These teams are meeting for the last time this season and second time in two nights. The Knicks won, 115-107, last night in Chicago, which was their most points scored against the Bulls since November 2, 2010 (120).
* New York has won three of the last four games at Madison Square Garden between these teams, holding Chicago to 91 or fewer points in each of those victories.
* Kristaps Porzingis matched his career high with 29 points last night in Chicago and grabbed 10 rebounds. He has 19 double-doubles this season, the most by an Eastern Conference rookie since John Wall (26) and Greg Monroe (21) in 2010-11.
* The Bulls have lost 9 of their last 10 road games and have 21 losses away from home this season. This will be the Bulls’ first season with a losing record on the road since 2009-10 (17-24, .415).
* Nikola Mirotic led the Bulls with 35 points off the bench against the Knicks last night, including nine three-pointers. It was tied for the fourth most three-pointers made as a substitute in NBA history.
* Derrick Rose has averaged 22.3 points per game in 17 career games against the Knicks. The only player in Bulls history with a higher career scoring average against New York is Michael Jordan (32.6; minimum 10 games).