Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Sacramento
* The Bulls won the first meeting between these teams this season in Sacramento, 107-102, and will be looking to sweep the season series from the Kings for the first time since the 2011-12 campaign.
* Sacramento has dropped each of its last five road games against the Bulls, last winning there back on December 21, 2009.
* The Kings defeated the Knicks on Sunday, 88-80, while their 88 points were tied for their lowest scoring game so far this season. Sacramento owns a record of 3-13 in the second of back-to-back games this season.
* Chicago has won seven of its last nine home games and will be looking to extend its current home winning streak to three in a row.
* DeMarcus Cousins, who led all scorers with 30 points when these two clubs met for the first time this season, has scored at least 20 points in a season-high nine consecutive games, averaging 27.8 points in those contests. Cousins has recorded at least one steal in a career-high 16 consecutive games.
* Derrick Rose has scored at least 18 points in each of his last six meetings with Sacramento – his second longest active 18-point scoring streak versus any opponent (8 vs. Toronto).