Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Washington
* The Wizards rolled over the Pistons on Monday night, 124-81. The 43-point margin of victory was the largest for Washington since a 45-point thrashing of the Celtics on October 31, 2002 (114-69).
* The Bulls snapped an eight-game road losing streak with a 109-107 win at Toronto on Monday. Chicago has now allowed at least 100 points in 12 consecutive road games for the first time since another 12-game string from February 18 – April 13, 2003.
* Nene Hilario led the Wizards with 20 points in Monday’s win against Detroit. It marked the first time Hilario scored 20+ points off the bench since dropping 20 at Miami on December 19, 2014.
* Doug McDermott finished a point shy of his career-high with 29 in the win over the Raptors. Since the All-Star break, only Jrue Holiday (6), Jamal Crawford (4), and Hassan Whiteside (4) have more 20-point games off the bench than McDermott (3).
* John Wall has had at least 15 points and five assists in each of his last nine meetings with the Bulls. In the last 30 years, only LeBron James (10) and Kevin Johnson (10) have had a longer streak of 15/5 against Chicago.
* E’Twaun Moore scored 17 points in his 20th start of the season Monday versus Toronto. Moore is now one start away from matching his career-high of 21 with the Magic in 2012-13.