Bulls Game Notes For Friday vs. Miami
* Miami leads the season series 2-0. The Heat shot 67.5 percent from the field in their March 1 home win over the Bulls; that set all-time franchise single-game records for both Miami (highest FG%) and Chicago (highest opp FG%; this stat has been tracked since 1983-84).
* After shooting just 25.8 percent from three-point range in February, the Heat have been red-hot from behind the arc so far this month, making 45.9 (34/74) percent of their attempts. The current franchise mark for the highest three-point percentage in any month (minimum 50 3PA) is 45.0 percent, set in October 2013.
* The Bulls have had two (or more) of its players pull down 10+ rebounds in the same game 26 times so far this season, which ranks second in the NBA (Cle, 27).
* Dwyane Wade has scored 25 or more points in each of his last three road games against the Bulls. That is tied for the longest such streak of his career in this series.
* Luol Deng had 20 points and 11 rebounds in Wednesday’s loss to the Bucks. It was his third game this season with 20+ points and 10+ boards; that is his most in any season since 2012-13 (4).
* Derrick Rose shot 40.8 percent from the field prior to the All-Star Game, but has upped that to 53.1 (68/128) since the break.