Blackhawks Game Notes For Friday @ Dallas
* Each of the last three games played between the Blackhawks and Stars in Texas has been decided by four goals (two 4-0 Dallas wins, one 5-1 Chicago win).
* The Blackhawks are the only team that has won at least 40 games eight times over the last nine seasons (including this season).
* On February 6, the Stars allowed five goals against the Blackhawks in a 5-1 loss. Including that contest, the Stars have allowed an average of 4.14 goals per game over their last seven home games.
* While the Blackhawks have scored the second-most power-play goals (15, behind Anaheim’s 19) in the league since February 13, they are tied for the second-most power-play goals allowed (16, behind Calgary’s 19) since February 4.
* Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin have each already put together their third consecutive 30-goal season. The only skater with a longer active 30-goal streak is Alex Ovechkin (11 seasons, including 2015-16).
* Patrick Kane, who has 16 more points (89) than any other skater this season, has recorded 41 points over his last 29 games against the Stars. His 1.41 points per game against Dallas since 2008-09 leads all skaters (minimum 12 games).