Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Orlando
* The Bulls have gone 14-4 against the Magic since January 2011 – tied for their best record against any opponent over that span (14-4 vs. Knicks/76ers; 7-2 vs. Lakers).
* The Bulls are coming off a game in which they allowed the Heat to shoot 67.5 percent from the field – tied for the highest percentage in an NBA game over the last 18 seasons. On February 27, 2010, the Jazz also shot 67.5 percent from the field against the Rockets.
* The Magic, who allowed 121 points in a loss in Dallas last night, have gone 15-2 this season when allowing fewer than 95 points, but 11-31 when allowing at least 95 points.
* Orlando scored 26 fast break points in Dallas last night – their third-most fast break points in a game since the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
* Pau Gasol’s next double-double will be the 550th of his NBA career (including playoffs). Only three active players (Tim Duncan 1004, Kevin Garnett 828 and Dwight Howard 669) have more career double-doubles than Gasol.
* Ersan Ilyasova came off the bench last night and scored 22 points and pulled down 10 rebounds. Ilyasova and Bobby Portis (20 points and 11 rebounds on December 19 vs. Knicks) are two of five Eastern Conference players who have recorded at least 20 points and 10 rebounds in a game this season.