Bulls Game Notes For Monday @ Miami
* The Heat have made just one three-pointer in each of their last two games. The last time Miami made one three-pointer or fewer in back-to-back games was December 25-26, 2007.
* The Bulls have allowed 100+ points in 13 consecutive games. It is the longest such streak for Chicago since a string of 25 straight games from December 21, 1985 – February 17, 1986.
* Justise Winslow did not score but pulled down 13 rebounds in Sunday’s win at the Knicks. Winslow joined Vladimir Stepania from March 15, 2003 as the only players in Heat history to record 10+ rebounds off the bench without scoring a single point.
* Pau Gasol recorded the first triple-double since April 17, 2013 in Chicago’s loss to Portland on Saturday. Gasol became the first player age-35 or older to notch a triple-double since Kobe Bryant on December 30, 2014.
* Hassan Whiteside has finished at least 10 rebounds in each of the last five games. Whiteside is the first Heat player with 10+ rebounds off the bench in five straight games since Udonis Haslem from January 2-10, 2012.
* Bobby Portis had a career-high 16 rebounds in the loss to the Trail Blazers. It was the most rebounds by a Bulls rookie since Omer Asik had 16 at the Nets on March 17, 2011.