Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ Atlanta
* Atlanta is 2-0 against Chicago in 2015-16, with both wins being by 15 or more points. Only once in franchise history have the Hawks won 3+ straight games, all by 15+ points, against the Bulls (March 30-November 23, 1982; 3 games).
* The Bulls have put up 109+ points and shot 50+ percent from the field in each of their last three games (3-0). The last time Chicago posted these statistics in 4+ consecutive contests was January 25-31, 1997.
* The Hawks have lost all three of their games since the All-Star Break, allowing 111.3 points per game in those contests. They gave up 99.7 PPG prior to the break.
* E’Twaun Moore has 41 points in his last two games, which is the most he has ever had in a two-game span in his career.
* Al Horford had 23 points, 16 rebounds, six assists, three steals and five blocks on Monday, becoming the first player to put up 20+ points, 15+ boards, 5+ assists, 3+ steals and 5+ blocks in a game this season. The last player to have that line in 2+ games in a season? Shaquille O’Neal in 2000-01.
* Dennis Schroeder has been very effective over his last four games, putting up 19.3 (77/4) points and 6.5 (26/4) assists while shooting 58.8 (30/51) percent (47.6 (10/21) percent from behind the arc).