Blackhawks Game Notes For Thursday vs. Nashville
* The Blackhawks have won five of their last six games against the Predators, despite Nashville holding a +43 shots-on-goal differential (226-183) over the six-game stretch.
* The Blackhawks, coming off a 6-1 loss in Minnesota against the Wild, have seen six of their last seven games decided by multiple goals.
* The Predators have earned at least one standings point in each of their last seven games (4-0-3) – the second-longest active streak in the NHL (Ducks eight).
* The Blackhawks have allowed at least one power-play goal in each of their last six games – the longest active streak in the NHL. The last time Chicago allowed a power-play goal in seven straight games was during a seven-game stretch January 16-31, 2009.
* Filip Forsberg, who has scored the second-most goals (nine, trailing Alex Ovechkin’s 10) in the NHL since February 6, is coming off the first hat trick of his NHL career Tuesday night in Toronto.
* Patrick Kane, currently working on a five-game point streak, has also recorded at least one point in each of his last five games against the Predators.