Blackhawks Game Notes For Monday vs. Toronto
* The Blackhawks tied their season-high with a third straight loss Saturday against Anaheim. It is the first time Chicago has dropped three straight home games in the same season since February 18-22, 2015.
* The Maple Leafs scored two in the second and three in the third to come away with a 5-2 victory Saturday at Vancouver. It was only the third time this season Toronto had a multi-goal second and third period in the same game, and the first time since October 16.
* In Saturday’s defeat, Patrick Kane tallied a point in a game for the 49th time this season, 10 more than the next closest players (Jamie Benn and Erik Karlsson). The 49 games are now the second most in Kane’s career after 60 games in 2009-10.
* Mark Arcobello scored his first two goals on the year in the second period of Saturday’s win over the Canucks. Arcobello became the fifth different Maple Leaf with a multi-goal period this season, and the first since Tyler Bozak’s three-goal third period at Colorado on December 21.
* Brent Seabrook scored two goals in a game for just third time in his career in the loss on Saturday. In all three of Seabrook’s multi-goal games (also: December 23, 2007 and April 20, 2013), he has scored at least one on the power play.
* Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau picked up his 14th assist of the year on Saturday, matching his total from all of last season. Parenteau has four points (2 g, 2 a) in six games this February after finishing with just four points in 12 games during January.