CHICAGO -- Looking for something sweet to make for your love on Valentine's Day -- or just something to enjoy on your own?
How about some chocolate peanut clusters? (People with allergies be advised: this one's probably not for you.)
1 package semisweet morsels
1 package butterscotch morsels
1 package white chocolate morsels
2 cans salted party peanuts
Glass mixing bowl
1. Wet table. Lay out large sheets of wax paper. The wax paper lays nicely on the damp area.
2. Dump all the morsels in the glass dish and add a cap-full of cooking oil and stir.
3. Microwave for two minutes then stir.
4. Microwave again till the chocolate is smooth.
5. Dump in both packages of peanuts and stir.
6. With a tablespoon dump by spoonful onto the wax paper making cluster size dollups.
7. Let harden. Eat and enjoy!