Blackhawk Game Notes For Saturday vs. Anaheim
* The Blackhawks have won four consecutive regular season games against the Ducks, and have allowed just one power-play goal over their last seven regular season meetings.
* The Ducks have allowed four power-play goals over their last five games, after allowing four power-play goals over their previous 19 games.
* The Blackhawks, who have lost back-to-back games in regulation, have not lost three consecutive games in regulation since their five-game streak spanning last season (final four games) and this season (opener). The Blackhawks have also allowed their opponents to score on all three of their power-play opportunities over their last two games.
* While the Ducks have outscored their opponents by 18 goals (46-28) in the first period this season (second-highest first-period differential in the NHL – Panthers +20), they have been outscored by an NHL-high 24 goals (31-55) in the second period this season.
* Ryan Getzlaf, who has recorded five multi-point games over his last seven contests, has recorded three straight multi-point games for the first time since October 19-24, 2014.
* Patrick Kane, who has scored a goal in three of his last four games, has dished out at least one assist in each of his last four games against the Ducks.