Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Dallas
* Each of the last four games played between these teams (three Dallas wins, one Chicago win) has been decided by at least three goals, including the Blackhawks’ 5-1 win in Dallas this past Saturday.
* The Stars have won three consecutive road games, while scoring at least four goals (and one power-play goal) in each of the three wins.
* The Blackhawks’ 2-0 loss to the Sharks on Tuesday snapped a seven-game win streak at the United Center. Chicago, who has skated in back-to-back 2-0 games at home (2-0 win vs. Blues on January 24), have scored a total of just three goals over their last eight overall losses.
* Artemi Panarin, who leads all rookies with 52 points this season, has recorded multiple points in back-to-back games for the second time this season (also January 5-6)
* Tyler Seguin, who has recorded multiple points in three of his last five road games, has scored a goal in three of his last four games against the Blackhawks.
* Patrick Kane, who has 15 more points (76) than any other skater this season (Dallas’ Jamie Benn second with 61) has scored a goal in each of his last three home games against the Stars.