CHICAGO — If you do your banking at TCF in Jewel-Osco – your banking services will get a little more high-tech.
TCF bank is closing 33 branches at the supermarket chain and redirecting funds to mobile and online investments.
The bank says they’ll put ATMs in place of branch closures and the transition will be completed by May.
The move comes after customers’ requests for accessibility to the bank round the clock.
TCF hasn’t said how many jobs will be lost as a result but said it expects to keep most employees.
The bank is also planning ten more drive-up parking lot ATMs by spring, TCF will have 148 locations in the Chicagoland area, Wisconsin and northwest Indiana – 85 of them will be inside Jewel stores. In November, TCF announced 71 new cash-only ATMs located inside a number of Target stores throughout the greater Chicago area.
Here’s the list of branches set to close:
- 1952 W. Galena Blvd., Aurora
- 1157 Eola Road, Aurora
- 655 Main St. NW, Bourbonnais
- 303 Holmes, Clarendon Hills
- 6140 Northwest Highway, Crystal Lake
- 16 S. Waukegan, Deerfield
- 1128 Chicago Ave., Evanston
- 1350 S. Route 12, Fox Lake
- 599 Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn
- 6509 Grand, Gurnee
- 1069 Roselle Road, Hoffman Estates
- 1401 W. Jefferson, Joliet
- 1537 N. Larkin, Joliet
- 485 Ela Road, Lake Zurich
- 1300 S. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville
- 16625 W. 159th St., Lockport
- 1501 S. Lake St., Mundelein
- 716 Ridge Road, Munster, Ind.
- 1759 W. Ogden Ave., Naperville
- 117 E. Ogden Ave., Naperville
- 9350 W. 159th St., Orland Park
- 17930 Wolf Road, Orland Park
- 2540 U.S. Route 30, Oswego
- 423 E. Dundee Road, Palatine
- 2480 Route 59, Plainfield
- 13460 S. Route 59, Plainfield
- 3000 Kirchoff Road, Rolling Meadows
- 1151 S. Roselle Road, Schaumburg
- 2073 Prairie St., St. Charles
- 3124 Lewis Ave., Waukegan
- 922 Green Bay Road, Waukegan
- 30 W. Danada Square, Wheaton
- 2317 75th St., Woodridge