Bulls Game Notes For Monday @ Miami
* The road team won all three matchups between these teams last season, two of which were played in Miami (Bulls, 2-1). In each of the last five games in the series, neither team has reached 100 points.
* Chicago won Sunday at Cleveland, 96-83, holding the Cavaliers to 37.2 percent shooting. The Bulls have lost their last three home games, however, the team’s longest home skid since a three-game streak last January.
* Miami has lost a season-high four straight games, and seven of its last eight. All four losses in the current streak have been by double digits (an average of 19.0 points – 99.3 to 80.3).
* Over his last eight regular-season road games versus the Bulls, Chicago native Dwyane Wade has averaged 26.3 points on 51.9 percent shooting. That’s his highest road scoring average versus any NBA team since the start of the 2010-11 season.
* In 13 games played since Christmas Day, Derrick Rose is averaging 19.5 points on 46.2 percent shooting. Prior to Christmas, Rose averaged 13.5 points on 37.2 percent shooting (in 24 games).
* Pau Gasol is one of two NBA players averaging at least 15.0 points, 10.0 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks per game this season, along with the Pelicans’ Anthony Davis.