Local store locations:
- DAVIDsTEA Millennium Park Plaza, 151 North Michigan
- DAVIDsTEA Water Tower Place, 835 N. Michigan Avenue
- DAVIDsTEA North Damen, 1645 North Damen
- DAVIDsTEA West Armitage, 924 West Armitage Ave
- DAVIDsTEA North Southport, 3530 North Southport
The products mentioned today:
- Organic Cold Zing – Grab this green tea at the first sign of your cold. It’s packed with soothing ingredients like lemongrass, peppermint and orange pieces plus Echinacea and eleuthero root, which is ginseng’s distant cousin. Plus – this gives you a caffeine kick from a health dose of green tea.
- Organic Cold 911 – Take this naturally caffeinated tea before you head to bed. This herbal infusion is packed with peppermint, apple, juniper berries as well as natural eucalyptus and orange peel. The minty aroma from peppermint and eucalyptus will help clear congestion and offer a sense of calm.
- Organic Bravissimo – If you have sore throat grab a cup of Bravissimo. This naturally decaffeinated herbal infusion has licorice root, chamomile, orange peel, rosehips, peppermint, and goji berries that will help ease your cold like symptoms. The known calming effect of licorice root and peppermint will help soothe a sore throat.
- Organic Super Ginger – This tea actually came about when our founder David had a cold. It was 2 in the morning and he kept drinking ginger tea to soothe his throat but he couldn’t get any sleep. It inspired him to create an herbal ginger tea, thus the birth of Super Ginger! This rooibos tea- which is naturally decaffeinated – is mixed with lots of ginger, green rooibos, black pepper, white pepper, and pink peppercorn. The mix of black pepper, white pepper, pink peppercorn and ginger provide the ultimate punch of spice to help clear the congested passages while soothing a sore throat.