Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday @ Dallas
* Chicago beat San Jose, 4-3, in overtime at United Center on Sunday night, winning its third straight game, and for the fifth time in the last six tilts overall. The Blackhawks have scored four or more goals 14 times in 2015-16 – tied for third most in the NHL.
* Dallas beat Minnesota, 6-3, last night at Xcel Energy Center, potting six goals in its second straight game in the process. The last time the Stars/North Stars recorded three straight contests with 6+ markers was December 11-17, 1985.
* Tonight marks the first of five meetings between Chicago and Dallas in 2015-16. Including a 4-0 whitewash the last time these clubs skated at AA Center (March 21, 2015), the Stars have beaten the Blackhawks two straight times by a combined score of 10-3.
* Patrick Kane had a goal and a helper Sunday night, and now has four points (2g, 2a) during his current three-game scoring streak. The league’s leading scorer with 50 points this year, Kane has lit the lamp in three straight, and four of his last five skates against the Stars.
* Vernon Fiddler lit the lamp twice last night, recording his first multi-goal performance of the season, and giving him four points (2g, 2a) during his season-high three-game scoring streak. Fiddler has eight career goals vs. Chicago – tied for his second most against any opponent.
* Dallas is 2-1-1 (.625) in the second of back-to-back games this season (tied for 10th best in the league).