Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Brooklyn
* The Bulls and Nets last played on October 28, Brooklyn’s first game of the 2015-16 season. Chicago won, 115-100, outscoring Brooklyn 42-0 from beyond the three-point line.
* The Bulls are coming off a 16-point loss at New York on Saturday. That came the day after a four-overtime loss to Detroit. In the loss to the Knicks, Chicago was outscored 20-4 in fast break points.
* The Nets have lost five straight games after losing to Minnesota on Sunday. The only team with a longer active losing streak is the 76ers who have lost 10 in a row.
* The Nets won their last trip to Chicago, a 96-82 victory on December 30, 2014. Brooklyn hasn’t won back-to-back games at Chicago since a three-game winning streak between March 23 and December 28, 2004.
* Joakim Noah had 21 points and 10 rebounds against the Knicks, his first 20 point-10 rebound game in either of the last two seasons. Noah’s last such game was April 5, 2014 at Washington (21 points, 12 rebounds).
* Brook Lopez had 20 points, 12 rebounds, and five assists against the Timberwolves. It was Lopez’ first ever game with at least 20 points, 10 rebounds, and five assists.