Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Philadelphia
* The Bulls’ 111-88 victory over Philadelphia on November 9 was their seventh in a row over the 76ers, as well as Chicago’s 12th win in 13 tries versus the Sixers since March 2012. During the seven-game streak, the Bulls have outscored Philadelphia by an average margin of 106-94.
* The 76ers have dropped six in a row following a 96-76 loss at Toronto on Sunday. Philadelphia has now scored no more than 88 points on 13 occasions this season. No other team has been held to that total more than seven times.
* With wins in their last two games, the Bulls have improved to 8-5 this season when scoring fewer than 100 points. The winning percentage (.615) is the third best in the NBA in such cases, while the eight wins are tied for second most (San Antonio 9).
* Jahlil Okafor led the Sixers with 23 points and 14 rebounds on Sunday. He’s averaging 20.1 points and shooting .484 from the field against Eastern Conference opponents, compared to 13.7 and .391, respectively, versus the West.
* Pau Gasol has averaged 21.0 points per game against the 76ers in his career, his highest rate versus any opponent. Gasol has never failed to reach double figures (points) against Philadelphia while also grabbing 10.3 rebounds per game.
* Nikola Mirotic produced a double-double (10 points, 10 rebounds) in just 18 minutes of action on Saturday. It was the least playing time by any Bull with a double-double since Lonny Baxter contributed one while playing 18 minutes on 11/8/2002.