* The Clippers have won five consecutive road games against the Bulls – the longest active win streak at the United Center. Each of Los Angeles’ last three overall wins against Chicago has been by double digits.
* The Bulls, who have lost three consecutive games for the first time this season, have not lost four straight since December 14-19, 2013.
* The Clippers, winners of six of their last seven overall games, have won 17 of their last 18 games in which they allowed fewer than 100 points.
* The Bulls have allowed back-to-back opponents to score more than 50 points inside the paint for the first time since January 27-29, 2015.
* Chris Paul, who dished out a season-high 18 assists last night in Milwaukee, has dished out at least 15 assists on an NBA-high 75 occasions since the 2007-08 season.
* Jimmy Butler, who set a new career high with 36 points last night in Boston, has recorded at least one steal in each of his last 27 games – the longest active streak in the NBA.