Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Nashville
* The Predators are 5-2-2 in their last nine tilts with the Blackhawks, averaging 3.22 goals per game, more than any other Western Conference foe since 2013-14.
* The Predators have scored multiple power-play goals in back-to-back games for the first time since January 14-16, 2014. The last time they scored multiple power-play goals in three consecutive games was November 21-25, 2009.
* The Blackhawks have gone 10-3-2 this season when holding their opponents without a power-play goal. Only Dallas (13-1-2) and Montreal (12-1-3) have better records when going perfect on the penalty kill this season.
* James Neal scored five goals in four games against Chicago last season, tied for the most goals by a Blackhawks opponent since 2007-08.
* Duncan Keith had three assists the last time these two clubs met almost an entire year ago. Keith’s 32 career points versus Nashville are good for third all-time among defensemen (Nicklas Lidstrom 59, Chris Pronger 35).
* In the long and storied history of the Blackhawks, only one skater (Denis Savard, 1.64 in 1987-88) has averaged more points per game than what Patrick Kane (1.56) is putting up this season.