Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. San Antonio
* Chicago finished its road trip with a 104-92 loss at Indiana Friday. The Bulls have lost all four games in which they have allowed more than 100 points this season (9-1 when allowing 100 or fewer points).
* The Bulls beat the Spurs in Chicago last season, 104-81. It was Chicago’s second-largest margin of victory all-time against San Antonio (largest: 111-69 victory March 5, 1997 in Chicago).
* San Antonio owns a five-game winning streak after a 108-88 win at home against Atlanta Saturday. The Spurs matched a season high with nine three-pointers made in the game. They are one of three NBA teams that has made fewer than 10 threes in every game this season (also Minnesota and Brooklyn).
* The Spurs lead the NBA allowing just 89.7 points per game in 2015-16. Since Gregg Popovich took over as head coach of the Spurs, they have held opponents under 90 points per game in six seasons (most recently 2005-06, 88.8).
* Nikola Mirotic scored a season-high 25 points against the Pacers Friday with two three-pointers made. The only NBA players 6-foot-10 or taller averaging more threes per game than Mirotic (1.8) are Kevin Love (2.8) and Ryan Anderson (2.0).
* Leonard scored 22 points with a block and a steal against the Hawks Saturday. Leonard and Anthony Davis are the only NBA players averaging at least 20 points, one block and one steal per game this season.