Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ Indiana
* Indiana has won five of its last home games in this series. The Bulls pulled out a 96-95 home victory over the Pacers on November 16 when Jimmy Butler blocked Paul George’s potential game-winning jumper at the buzzer.
* The Bulls are 9-1 when they hold their opponent to 100 or fewer points this season, as opposed to 0-3 when they give up more than 100. Chicago has held Indiana below 100 points in 11 straight meetings, but is just 6-5 in those games.
* Indiana is shooting 43.1 percent against Eastern Conference opponents in 2015-16; that is the highest percentage by any team versus teams in its own conference.
* Jimmy Butler has averaged 27.3 (82/3) points, 5.7 rebounds, 4.3 assists and 2.7 steals during this current road trip. Butler has had a steal in 21 consecutive games, which is the longest active streak in the NBA.
* C.J. Miles had a season-high 32 points in Tuesday’s win over Washington; it was his third straight game with 20+ points. He had 19 points in the November 16 loss to the Bulls.
* Paul George has had 20 or more points in 10 straight games. That is the longest single-season streak by any Pacer since Danny Granger had 20+ points in his last 12 games of the 2008-09 season (March 21-April 15, 2009). George had 40 points in Tuesday’s win over the Wizards.