Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday @ Portland
* The Trail Blazers have won seven consecutive (and 13 of their last 15) home games against the Bulls – tied for Portland’s second-longest active home win streak against any team (nine vs. Pelicans).
* The Blazers, winners of back-to-back games, have seen each of their last four victories come by double-digit points – tied for the second-longest active such streak in the NBA (Celtics seven).
* The Bulls are coming off a 106-94 road loss against the Warriors in which they trailed by just four points with 1:38 left in the fourth quarter. The Bulls scored just 34 points inside the paint against the Warriors – their sixth consecutive game with fewer than 40 points inside the paint – the second-longest such streak in the NBA (Knicks nine).
* Damian Lillard is coming off a 30-point, 13-assist performance against the Lakers Sunday. Lillard has now recorded at least 20 points and 10 assists in three games this season, matching his total from all of last season.
* Doug McDermott, who scored just 109 points last season, has already scored 119 points (9.9 ppg) so far this season. McDermott leads the Bulls with 22 three-pointers this season.
* Jimmy Butler, who has scored 60 points over his last two games, has recorded at least one steal in each of his last 20 games – the longest active streak in the NBA.