Blackhawks Game Notes For Friday @ Calgary
* The Blackhawks have earned at least a point in each of their last 10 games against the Flames (7-0-3). Chicago’s point streak against Calgary is tied for the fifth longest active streak of at least a point earned by an NHL team versus any opponent.
* Patrick Kane’s 14-game point streak is the longest active run in the NHL – seven games more than the second longest current streak, shared by Oliver Ekman-Larsson of Arizona and Ottawa’s Bobby Ryan. It’s also tied for his career best point streak, which he recorded from November 30, 2013 – December 28, 2013.
* The Flames have won three in a row at home after losing five of their first six games at the Scotiabank Saddledome. Last season, they went 11-3-3 in their last 17 home games.
* On Wednesday, Chicago beat Edmonton 4-3 in overtime in the first game of their annual circus road trip. Since 2008-09, the Blackhawks are 26-10-2 and have outscored their opponents 127-94 in their Circus trips.
* Chicago rookie Artemi Panarin has 21 points in 19 games this season. The only Blackhawks’ rookie to average at least a point per game over a full season with a minimum 15 games played was Steve Larmer in 1982-83 (1.13 ppg).
* Through his first 100 career games, Flames’ winger Johnny Gaudreau netted 82 points; that’s seventh among active players in their first 100 career games behind Sidney Crosby (132), Alex Ovechkin (128), Evgeni Malkin (114), Patrick Kane (96), Nicklas Backstrom (86) and Jonathan Toews (83).