Bulls Game Notes For Saturday vs. Minnesota
* Chicago has won 10 of the last 11 games in this series. Minnesota’s one victory in this stretch came at the United Center, January 27, 2014 (95-86).
* The Timberwolves have made just 14 three-pointers in their first four games of the season; that is their fewest since they had 11 in their first four contests of the 2009-10 season.
* The Bulls committed a season-low six turnovers in Thursday’s victory over Oklahoma City; Chicago has now won its last six, and 10 of its last 11, games when it has fewer than 10 turnovers.
* Kevin Martin has come off the bench in all four of Minnesota’s games this season. But that hasn’t kept him from being the team’s leading scorer (18.8) or from getting to the free-throw line with regularity; his 30 made free throws in 2015-16 are the most by any bench player.
* Pau Gasol picked up his second double-double of 2015-16 when he had 11 points and 10 boards against the Thunder on Thursday. Gasol led the NBA in double-doubles last season (54).
* After a career-high three straight games with fewer than 10 points, Derrick Rose had a season-high 29 points in Thursday’s win over Oklahoma City, and scored 10 of the team’s final 12 points in the contest. Rose has had 20+ points in his last three games against the Timberwolves, although he has sat out the last six games in this series because of injuries.