Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday @ Charlotte
* The Hornets have won three of their last five games against the Bulls, after winning just once over their previous 11 games against Chicago. The Hornets have scored more than 100 points just once over their last 20 games against the Bulls.
* Going back to last season, the Bulls have not allowed any of their last eight regular season opponents to shoot at least 42 percent from the field – the second-longest streak in the NBA since the 2012-13 season (Pacers, 10 games, February 20 – March 12, 2015).
* Going back to last season, the Hornets have lost nine consecutive games, and have scored fewer than 95 points in eight consecutive games (tied for second-longest such streak in Charlotte history – 10 games in April 2012).
* Early on this season, the Hornets are one of just two teams (also Orlando) that has a trio of players (Batum, Williams and Jefferson) averaging at least 12 points and seven rebounds per game.
* With seven three-pointers already this season, Doug McDermott is already halfway to topping his three-point total from all of last season (13).
* Jimmy Butler, one of eight players that has recorded multiple steals in every game so far this season, has recorded multiple steals in six of his last seven games against Charlotte.