Blackhawks Game Notes For Friday @ Minnesota
* Including the playoffs, the Blackhawks have won nine of their last 11 games against the Wild, which includes four wins over their last five meetings in Minnesota.
* While the Blackhawks have shut out two of their last three opponents, they have scored exactly one goal in each of their last three games. Chicago has not scored fewer than two goals in four consecutive games since a four-game stretch March 18-25, 2001.
* The Wild have scored one goal on special teams in each of their four home games this season, and have recorded a total of just eight penalty minutes over their last three home games.
* Over the last four seasons, the Wild have gone 30-9-11 in games played on Saturdays – the fourth-best record in the NHL.
* Patrick Kane’s current five-game point streak is the winger’s longest since a six-game streak December 11-21, 2014.
* Thomas Vanek, currently working on a four-game point streak, has not scored a single goal over his last eight games against the Blackhawks (including the playoffs).