Blackhawks Game Notes For Monday vs. Anaheim
* These clubs will be meeting for the first time since the Blackhawks defeated Anaheim in seven games in the 2014-15 Western Conference Final. The Ducks have won four of their last five regular-season trips to Chicago.
* The Ducks have lost all three road games this season and will be looking to avoid dropping four consecutive contests away from home to open a campaign for the first time since 2010-11. Anaheim has scored the fewest goals in the NHL this season (6) – the only team in hockey without double digit goals scored.
* Including a 1-0 victory over Tampa Bay on Saturday for their first shutout of the season, the Blackhawks are outscoring their opponents 12-4 during their current four game home winning streak.
* Patrick Kane has at least one point in all five of Chicago’s home games this season, posting three goals and six assists in those contests. Including the postseason, Kane has 12 points (7g, 5a) in his last nine games against the Ducks.
* Dating back to the 2014-15 regular season, Corey Perry hasn’t scored a goal in 10 straight games – his longest streak since failing to do so in 11 consecutive games from January 21 to February 12, 2013. Perry is four goals shy of 300 for his NHL career.
* Brent Seabrook has four points (1g, 3a) in his last two games after collecting just one point (a goal) in his first six contests of the season. Seabrook has lit the lamp in three of his last four meetings with the Ducks (all postseason matchups).