- The Blackhawks registered a 1-0 overtime victory over the Anaheim Ducks tonight at the United Center in their first game vs. a Western Conference opponent this season.
- Corey Crawford made a season-high 39 saves tonight for his second consecutive shutout … He now has 14 career shutouts … Tonight marks the second time in his career that he has recorded back-to-back shutouts (Jan. 9, 2011 vs. NYI and Jan. 12, 2011 vs. COL) … He extended his win streak to four games and is now 5-2-0 this year.
- Jonathan Toews netted the OT game-winner for the second straight game, marking his fifth career OT GWG … He has five points (2G, 3A) through nine contests.
- Patrick Kane extended his point streak (2G, 4A) to four games with an assist on the GWG … He shares the NHL lead with 12 points (5G, 7A).
- Brent Seabrook also netted an assist on the GWG to extend his point streak (1G, 4A) to three games … He ranks third on the team and leads club blueliners with six points (2G, 4A) … He also paced Chicago with 26:42 of ice time tonight and added three shots on goal and three hits … He leads team defensemen with 21 SOG.
- Andrew Shaw posted a team-high four hits tonight and now ranks second on the club with 26 hits.
- Niklas Hjalmarsson paced the Blackhawks with four blocked shots vs. Anaheim and now ranks seventh in the league with 23 blocked shots.
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.