Blackhawks Game Notes For Thursday @ Washington
* The Capitals have won three consecutive games against the Blackhawks – tied with Colorado for the longest active regular season win streak against Chicago.
* The Blackhawks found themselves shorthanded on six occasions against the Flyers on Wednesday night, after being shorthanded a total of just four times over their first three games.
* The Capitals are one of just three teams (also Bruins and Avalanche) who have both scored and allowed at least five goals in a game this season.
* Marian Hossa is the only active skater that has recorded at least five points on multiple occasions against the Capitals (November 13, 2001 and December 22, 2005).
* Alex Ovechkin has put together three multi-point games over his last four games against the Blackhawks, and has scored at least one goal in four of his last five games against Chicago.
* Patrick Kane, one of just two skaters (also Boston’s David Krejci) with at least three goals and three assists this season, has not scored a goal in three career road games against the Capitals.