CHICAGO — Calling all caffeine lovers! National Coffee Day is Tuesday and it’s time to take advantage of all that this glorious holiday has to offer.
We’ve found some of the best deals and freebies to snag throughout the city. Get them while they’re hot!
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Free medium cup of hot or iced dark roast coffee, no purchase necessary. Limit is one per guest.
- Starbucks: Starbucks is launching ‘Starbucks One Bag for Every Tree Commitment.’ Any time a customer buys a bag of coffee in a Starbucks store, a tree will be planted in a community that needs one on their behalf.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: Free small cup of Peet’s Major Dickason blend with any purchase of a baked good, oatmeal, or fresh food item.
- Eight O’Clock: Customer can try ‘Coffee Thins’ for free by clicking here.
- Krispy Kreme: Free small coffee and original glazed donut.
- Stan’s Donuts: Get one free glazed donut with every purchase of Stumpton nitro cold brew coffee, only in Wicker Park.
- Coffee Beanery: $1 fresh-brewed coffee of any size all day. A pound of coffee is also available for purchase for $2.
- Cafe Con Leche: $3.50 signature cafe con leche all morning.
- Beatrix: $2 nitro coffee all day and for $1 more, upgrade to new fall favorites. For $1 off any coffee, bring in your National Coffee Day receipt from Sept. 30-Oct. 2.