Cubs Game Notes For Monday vs. Milwaukee
* The Cubs have 20 wins against the Brewers since the beginning of the 2014 season – their most victories versus any opponent. Chicago has won seven consecutive games against Milwaukee and leads the 2015 season series, 9-4.
* The Brewers saw their eight game losing streak come to an end with an 8-4 win over the Reds on Sunday. Milwaukee, which has lost three straight and five of its last six road contests, is hitting an NL-leading .289 with runners in scoring position so far this month.
* Milwaukee has won two straight and four of Wily Peralta’s last five road starts. Peralta is winless (0-3) with a 3.38 ERA in four career road starts against the Cubs.
* Jason Hammel is 7-0 with a 2.13 ERA in 10 career games against the Brewers, while his 2.13 ERA against them is the best in his career versus any opponent. Hammel is 2-1 with a 6.52 ERA in his last six starts overall.
* Anthony Rizzo is hitting .429 (9-for-21) with two doubles, one homer and seven RBI during his current six game hitting streak. Rizzo has 14 home runs in his career against the Brewers – the most in his career versus any foe.
* Ryan Braun is hitting .435 with four doubles, three homers and 10 RBI over his last 16 road contests. Braun has four home runs, four doubles and nine RBI in his 13 games against the Cubs this season and is hitting .348 with two home runs and three RBI in his career against Jason Hammel.