White Sox Game Notes For Friday vs. Chicago
* The White Sox have the best record (11-5) of any MLB team at Wrigley Field since 2009 (minimum 10 games).
* Despite winning yesterday, the White Sox were held to two runs or fewer for the 34th time, tying Seattle and Tampa Bay for the most in the American League.
* The Cubs have scored at least five runs in three consecutive games for just the second time this season (also April 11-13).
* Chris Sale has never lost (4-0) in nine career interleague starts, and has struck out at least 11 batters in each of his last three interleague starts (all on the road).
* Kris Bryant has become just the second rookie in Cubs history to record at least 50 RBI prior to the All-Star break (Geovany Soto, 56 in 2008).
* Kyle Hendricks has a 2.64 ERA in 14 starts at Wrigley Field, the lowest by any Cub in 25 years. The last Cub to have a sub-3.00 ERA through 15 career home starts was Geremi Gonzalez (2.81, 1997-98).