Web links for June 10: Cruisin Devil’s Lake
Here are some helpful links and other information to help plan your trip to Devil’s Lake State Park in Wisconsin.
Devil’s Lake State Park
S5975 Park Road
- Devil’s Lake State Park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Visitor Center hours are generally:
- Summer – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
- Fall and Spring – 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, plus later on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays
- Winter – 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
- The Nature Center hours are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily in summer. After Columbus Day weekend in early October, the Nature Center will be open limited days. Call before your visit to find out when the Nature Center will be open.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
- Devil’s Lake State Park is part of the Ice Age National Scientific Reserve and Federal passes [exit DNR] are honored. Holders of National Parks passports receive a waiver of the vehicle admission fees, but camping fees are not affected.
Wisconsin Dept. Of Natural Resources
General Information 1-888-WDNRINFo | (1-888-936-7463)
Hours: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
101 S. Webster Street . PO Box 7921
Madison, Wisconsin 53707-7921
Devil’s Lake Climbing Guide
2018 Jenifer Street
Madison, WI 53704