Blackhawks Game 4 Notes For Wednesday vs. Tampa
* The Lightning beat the Blackhawks, 3-2, at United Center on Monday night, taking a 2-1 lead in the series, and winning their eighth road game of the 2015 playoffs. Just four teams all-time have won more road tilts in a single postseason (all of which won 10): 1995 Devils, 2000 Devils, 2004 Flames and 2012 Kings.
* Each of the first three games of the Stanley Cup Final has been decided by a single marker for the first time since 2010. The last time that each of the first four games of a Cup Final were one-goal affairs was in 1968 when Montreal defeated St. Louis, 4-0, winning all four tilts by one goal.
* Cedric Paquette potted the game-winner Monday night, earning first-star honors, and giving him a goal in back-to-back postseason skates for the first time in his NHL career. Including the playoffs, Tampa Bay is 9-1-2 all-time when Paquette lights the lamp.
* Former Tampa Bay skater, Brad Richards netted his third marker of the 2015 postseason in Game 3, and Chicago is now 0-3 when he scores in this year’s playoffs. Richards has eight points (2g, 6a) dating to Game 1 of the Conference Finals vs. the Ducks – tied with Marian Hossa and Jonathan Toews for second most on the Blackhawks (Duncan Keith – 10).
* The Blackhawks have been down 2-1 in a best-of-seven series five times since the 2013 playoffs, and have come back to win four of those matchups. Tampa Bay has won three of five best-of-seven series all-time when taking a 2-1 lead into Game 4.
* The team that has been outshot in each of the first three tilts of this series has won every game.