White Sox Game Notes For Monday @ Toronto
* The Blue Jays have won five consecutive games on Memorial Day, the longest active streak in the major leagues. Toronto’s 19-13 mark on the holiday ranks second all-time behind Seattle (23-12).
* The White Sox went 5-2 (.714) against the Blue Jays last season, their second-highest winning percentage ever against Toronto after an 8-3 (.727) mark in 1977.
* Chris Colabello’s .386 batting average in May is currently the third highest by any Blue Jays player all-time (minimum 75 PA). The two ahead of Colabello are Tony Fernandez in 1999 (.437) and Barry Bonnell in 1982 (.389).
* Adam LaRoche has failed to draw a walk in back-to-back games for the first time since April 30 – May 1. His rate of one walk every 4.28 plate appearances during the month of May leads the major leagues (minimum 75 PA).
* Drew Hutchison has allowed 20 hits leading off an inning, tied with Scott Kazmir and Colby Lewis for the most in the American League. His .392 opponent batting average leading off an inning is the highest in the major leagues (minimum 50 BF).
* Hector Noesi has a lifetime 5.78 ERA on the road. Among active players with at least 125 innings pitched on the road, only Luke Hochevar (5.81) has a higher career ERA than Noesi.