Blackhawks Game 3 Notes For Thursday @ Nashville
* The Blackhawks came back to beat the Predators, 3-2, in three overtimes at United Center on Tuesday night to take a commanding 3-1 lead in this matchup. Chicago and Nashville have been on the ice for 308:49 during this series – easily the most of any two opponents in the 2015 playoffs.
* Prior to this matchup, Chicago had been up 3-1 in a best-of-seven 12 times and has won all 12 of those series (won in five games eight times, won in six games four times).
* Nashville has faced a 3-1 postseason deficit four times in franchise history, and has lost each of those series. Of those previous four occurrences, the Preds have forced a Game 6 just once – 2011 vs. Vancouver.
* Including stopping 50 of 52 shots on goal in Game 4, Scott Darling has a 1.05 GAA and .969 save percentage in this series overall. Darling has faced the Preds four times during his short time in the league, and is 4-0-0 with a 1.04 GAA and .970 save percentage in those contests.
* Colin Wilson netted the first goal in Game 4, giving him four markers overall in this matchup – already tied for most of any Predator in a single postseason series all-time. Wilson lit the lamp just once in his previous 13 career playoff games combined.
* Nashville has 16 different players with at least one point in this series – tied with the Islanders for most of any 2015 playoff team. Chicago has 15 players with one or more points in this matchup (tied with Montreal for third most in the 2015 postseason).